Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD, Lord, hear my voice let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. Psalm 130:1-4
Please join us-weekly prayer meeting…Tuesdays 7-8 p.m. @ the Worthington’s (1636 Edith Way, CP)
- Future direction for our use for this building. For Ministry Opportunities to utilize our space during the week. For this building to be full of Ministry, open doors to new ventures in faith!
- For the Lord to protect and anoint our worship team to glorify His Name.
- For ministers to clean and maintain our building.
- For our Thursday Young Adult, ministry to raise up on-fire disciples that affect the world as they follow Jesus.
- For friends, neighbors and family to join us here.
- That the Holy Spirit would move mightily in us as we reach out into our community-to draw many to turn from sin and follow Jesus.
- Boyd: CPAP, work. Mark: health, strength, return to fellowship. Austin: work, directon. Doris: sleep. Kids: live as light this summer. Nikki & Nathan: home, health. Bob (Joe’s dad) home flooding, health.
- VBS Mansfield June 20-26.
- Revive: Roseland June 18 NWI July 10-16